Sometimes we just have to get by and be ok with it.

 I literally have not cooked a from scratch meal all week, but we have ate and have been satisfied. Believe me it’s ok and I don’t feel bad about it. One night was instant soup another night  was fried eggs and toast eating standing up at the kitchen counter. Tonight was pizza on the couch in front of the TV.   I did decide to have desert tonight.  I mean it is Friday so let’s celebrate the weekend. Right? A couple weeks ago I made chocolate chip cookies and put some back in the freezer....Thaw a couple in the microwave added a scoop of vanilla ice cream, sliced strawberries and add a little drizzle of chocolate syrup.  Put it along  side a yummy cup of coffee from my French press and I had a delicious dessert. Hopefully I’ll feel more like cooking next week.  With that said...I really need to plan a menu and a shopping list. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrot Cake

EASY AS SUNDAY MORNING

My Favorite Meal