EASY AS SUNDAY MORNING

          I’d like to say Sunday mornings are easy, but they never are for me. Since I was young all I know is get up eat and get ready for church. I did sit and enjoy my coffee before I got ready, but in my typical fashion... I’m always a few minutes late.  I truly don’t know why since I only have myself to worry about. I actually thought about not going, but I would have missed such a blessing seeing so many friends.  It’s also our right and freedom to gather and worship,  let’s not forget that.  




          I did take time to cook breakfast.. ..waffles with real maple syrup and fresh black berries. Nothing fancy waffles from a box mix. I’ve made homemade waffle mix and it is good, but to me not worth the trouble and who has time on Sunday morning anyway. The black berries  were so sweet a delicious. Food City had them on sale this week. Nothing like a big juicy blackberry to make me think of summer. 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrot Cake

My Favorite Meal